Enjoy Xylofagou and Surrounding Areas
The island of Cyprus has so much to offer and there’s plenty of activities and sights to see in the Xylofagou and Ayia Napa areas. Perhaps you’re a thrill seeker who enjoys activities such as go karting or visiting theme parks, or maybe you enjoy exploring historical towns and cities at a slower pace with friends or family. You might even be a night owl who likes to party in bars and night clubs. Whatever takes your fancy, you’ll never be bored during your stay with us!
With so many amazing sights to see and a range of activities to take part in, there really is something for everyone! Here are just some of the top places to visit during your stay:
- Water World Park – Family friendly fun with slides, pools, and onsite bars
- Ayia Thekla Beach
- Scuba Diving
- Go Karting
- Visit Limassol Castle or the Cyprus Medieval Museum and its collection of pottery and tombstones
- Ayia Napa Bars & Night Clubs
- Sightseeing Boat Trips – Explore the Mediterranean Sea and the Blue Lagoon off the coast of Ayia Napa
- Park Paliatso – A family friendly amusement park with rides and games
- Double Decker Bus Tour of Ayia Napa
- City of Larnaca – Explore the historical city and Finikoudes Beach
Explore the Island in Comfort
The best way to travel from your location to all of the attractions in Cyprus is by hire car. The good news is that Escape Holiday Lettings has a a top of the range Vauxhall Zafira Elite 7 seater automatic which is available for hire during your stay. The vehicle is a real joy to drive and will make your journey across the island even more memorable. We are renting this out for just £150 per week, which is very competitive when compared to the other car rental services available on the island.
For more information about our hire car, or any of the trips and sights listed above, please get in touch, we will be happy to answer any questions that you may have!